Hi mikesmom! I'll do my best to explain it to you, if you don't understand something or have any other questions feel free to ask. smile

Method 1: Copy existing files onto CD

1. Go to My Computer or Computer in your start-up menu (whichever you have) and double-click on C:\ and then Program Files

2. Scroll down and locate the Virtual Families folder, copy this and paste it on your desktop. (Right click on the desktop and select paste)

3. Rename this folder to something like VF CD

4. Open the Documents/My Documents folder in the start menu. Look for the LDW folder and double click it. Copy the Virtual Families folder and paste it in the same area. Rename this folder to VF CD. This folder will contain all of the saved game information for the one you have, so you can try erasing that information within this new folder so the game can write new ones, I'm not sure how it works exactly

From here you will be copying the folder on your desktop onto a CD. First pop in the blank CD and go to My Computer/Computer in the start menu, and right click on the disc drive (you'll see a picture of a CD) and press Explore. There shouldn't be any files in it yet since you'll be needing a blank.

Look at your desktop and copy and paste both folders onto the CD folder that you just opened. There should be an option somewhere to copy the files/write the files onto the CD.

After that, you should be set to start using the CD for the game! After you pop in the CD, you can browse through the VF CD folder and click on the .exe to open up the game.

Method 2: Installing new files and placing onto CD

For this you'll simply follow Tuna Puzzler's instructions on page 1 which would be the safest method as it will make the new files for you and then putting the new folder on the CD.

Good luck!