Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 239 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186936 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 32 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
#194777 - 05/18/09 11:12 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: miskinsincap]
melanoma Offline
Adviser

ROFL! OMG.... my stomach is sore from laughing. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#194798 - 05/18/09 11:52 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: melanoma]
Cally76 Offline

"Yes I know you're sick but I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong"

"Again with the lotion?"

#194808 - 05/19/09 12:30 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Lailai]
platonica Offline

Mom checking e-mail, getting that "Jenny in accounting just had a baby" and finding out that she contributed with $35 for the diapers:

"Hey, I had twins two minutes ago, where's my diaper money?"

Mail fram Uncle Denny, you know, the guy who has to go to the dentist after eating his niece's cookies and demands that she pay part of his dentist bill:

"Stop baking for that grumpy old dude!"

Sometimes I log in in the middle of the night, and the family goes to bed. Unfortunately for them, collectibles appear at that time too, so I can drag a kid out of bed to get it, and when he's on his way back to bed, I find another collectible and say to the same kid:

"Good, you're up, get that coin before going to bed, will ya?"

Also, for those looking for interaction: drop adult on a kid, and the adult will tickle the kid and gets a giggle. Drop kid on kid, and all kids will run to their bedroom and have a giggle party, adorable. Another result of dropping kids on each other is that they "play train".

#194822 - 05/19/09 01:43 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: platonica]
melanoma Offline
Adviser

I like messing with the cat. When another poster said that when it's clicked it will sit down, I've been harassing it every since. Neeeyaaaaaahhhh!

#194826 - 05/19/09 01:49 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: melanoma]
Arletta Offline
Trainee

I demonstrated that to my (real) daughter the other day. She was fascintated by it

#194834 - 05/19/09 02:33 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Arletta]
*Vanna Offline
Consigliere

Loc: TEXAS
be careful though melanoma, i clicked on my dog too much and it ran away. It came back after a few hours but i was worried that it wouldn't

#194918 - 05/19/09 02:31 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: *Vanna]
bethlham Offline
Guru

After the 3rd trip to the kitchen to make a grande latte I said "eek...careful there...you ARE nursing!" laugh laugh

I wonder if the caffiene fed baby will be jumping on the beds and practicing kung fu like mad? grin

#194965 - 05/19/09 07:58 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: bethlham]
Lizzy1990 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
This is your first minute away from your mother and all you want to do is bang dishes? You have five older sisters and not one of them ever banged dishes! -red glove- I wonder if this is a gender preference...

Why, if you have enough knowledge to prepare a meal by yourself, do you need my guidance to sit down and eat?

Seriously? You'd rather work than have a baby? Fine. But if an orphan knocks on the door, I'm adopting it. (I did, too!)

It's great that you finally learned to clear the dishes, but couldn't you have let your mother eat first? Now we're going to have to make a whole new meal for her.

Aw, Violetta wrote from college. A rash, huh? Like the ones she used to get? I never cured her of any rashes.

Gotta love great-aunt Nessie.

Kid, you're an only child, why are you hiding toys?

Rose, stop checking your weight. It'll only change when you go to college in a few minutes.

You're still playing daddy at thirteen? Get a life, kid.

Isolatown, USA; a VF fic - coming soon!

#194968 - 05/19/09 08:25 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: platonica]
Xordaii Offline

Loc: Oregon, USA
LOL. I actually read through the entire thread because I wanted to post the same things.

"If the grumpy uncle keeps costing me money, why are you baking more cookies for him!?!?" (after the last two emails, where both emails bankrupted us because he wanted two different amounts for the dentist bill, and we couldn't pay either one.) Can we please disown the old fart?

I have gotten the train, giggle party, listening to stories from adults dropped on kids (kind of like in VV when the chief talks to all the kids), and also an adult will sometimes tickle the child instead of telling a story.

I took the longest time to figure out how to make them cook a meal: drop them on the table. Is there a similar magic place to drop them to make them clear the meal? All I get are people looking for snacks (I just FED you!!)

#194974 - 05/19/09 09:14 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Xordaii]
Lizzy1990 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
I haven't found a "magic place" (wish there was one) but I've got a theory. If you need to do any grocery shopping, do it after they've had a meal. Once or twice I've put the groceries down and right after they were put away, someone started clearing the dishes. Mind you, I just made the parents and son in one family put the groceries away, and then they all left the table set. Guess it depends on their moods or something. lol.

Isolatown, USA; a VF fic - coming soon!

Page 21 of 32 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter