Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 19 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#190379 - 04/30/09 05:04 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Vicki S]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Vicki, we are still looking into this issue, and we have made adjustments since the game was released. The problem is that, as of this writing, there are roughly 3000 posts in this forum alone, and I'm still running several test groups and working on the game. I try to keep up with everything, but you all can post faster than I can read them, much less reply. blush

We aren't done tweaking the game yet. laugh

#190416 - 04/30/09 06:33 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: LadyCFII]
bristi Offline

what shall i do when my players bcome weak?

#190420 - 04/30/09 06:39 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: bristi]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Weakness is usually caused by lack of food, bristi smile

To prevent this from happening, make sure to buy your people plenty of food.

If you already have a weak person, try
Click to reveal..
giving them any (or all) of the fruit that you can find in the store. That should pep them up a bit smile

Edited by Xay (04/30/09 06:40 PM)
Edit Reason: added spoiler tag
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#190426 - 04/30/09 06:47 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Xay]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

This is only a theory, and I might be wrong, but when I check in on my families during their 'night time' they always are tired and or exhausted. But after an hour of their 'day time' they start to nap and it sorts itself out.

Are the players who are sick of seeing tired & exhausted peeps playing the game during their 'night time'?

If so, I would try reversing time and playing their 'day time' as it's more fun and they are less tired during the day.

When you think about it, we are tired & exhausted at night, and we just walk around watching TV etc, which is what they're doing. By day time (after coffee for some of us), we are more bright & less tired.

Just a theory anyway. The game is certainly not unplayable, as you can just leave them tired & exhausted during the night and they sort themselves out during the day if you praise naps.

#190519 - 04/30/09 11:34 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: virtualbrenda]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

Loc: Silver Springs, NV
It seems a big complaint on the exhaustion issue is the time people are able to play. Many of us have time restraints that only allow us to play in the evenings most days and by then our little people are wiped out. Switching the day/night still means that most of the time I can play I am either sleeping or busy. Switching would make my peeps ready for bed at 10:00 am rather than 10:00 pm which means my peeps would be waking up around the time I am busy with night-time mom duties, then bedtime for myself. I do think an option to decide what time morning is for our people would help a lot. For instance, I generally play after noon, sometimes only after 5:00. If I could set my peeps wake time at say 1pm rather than whatever time they currently wake up (7am, 8am?) then the times I am able to actively play would coincide with the times my peeps are well rested and ready to be played with.

Just a thought.

#190527 - 05/01/09 12:02 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: virtualbrenda]
Antonia31699 Offline

I realize I posted this before but I seen the drastic change in my family once I switched day and night. I'm a night person so I usually play late at night, when I turn on the game before I go to work I notice my family is exhausted but then I put then to bed & turn the game off. By the time I get home not only is there energy ALL the way up by like 5pm but they don't even nap at all. When you turn on the game at like 3pm with day/night regular the family has been up already since like 7am and are ready to go to bed. If your family is already exhausted then just trying the switch can't really hurt. I don't even praise them for sleeping at all and it saved my game.

#190584 - 05/01/09 03:09 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Antonia31699]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Oh boy. I came to the forums to see if the Exhausted thing was a problem for anyone else, but I certainly didn't expect this mammoth thread.

I won't say that it's ruining the game for me, but it's extremely irritating.

My idea for an easy solution is to just make the energy drink permanently available in the store like the clothing. We'll pretend our people are coffee addicts. The good thing about this solution is that it's easy to implement, since the store already has permanent slots for clothing, so this wouldn't require new programming or trying to change the old programming.

#190587 - 05/01/09 03:16 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: SoulSmilen]
bluemoon12 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Peace world!!!(i am not tellin...
some how my people got so tired and exhausted so they all died

(\_/)
(O O) ! MY BUNNY
(")(")

#190593 - 05/01/09 03:22 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Antonia31699]
miskinsincap Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Turkey
Hmm, lately I began to change their timezone always to daylight (whenever they begin their night I change it to day), then all my tired/exhausted peeps take naps in turns and recover themselves enough to do their daily chores. During the day, they go and take a nap themselves whenever they feel tired, and even sometimes when they're close to being tired (yes I did praise them for taking naps). This seems to work, but of course, their energy level is never more than half.

I tested in several different ways (day, night, same and different peeps, different games, etc), but napping restores much more energy than sleeping (when the game is open). Whenever I send someone tired to sleep, he/she usually wakes up tired, but napping does give a significiant amount of energy; only two doses of nap can rise an exhausted member to a half energy bar. Does this also happen to you? and isn't this a little weird?

Edited by miskinsincap (05/01/09 03:23 AM)

#190606 - 05/01/09 04:19 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: bristi]
tuse Offline
Trainee

Make sure they have food #1 priority
and if you have the towel warmer, take them back and forth, warming hands, drying hair..etc.. it increases health

Page 13 of 19 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter