Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 201 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186934 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#189341 - 04/27/09 08:01 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: debbie1260]
cindylouwho Offline
Adviser

I think if you put your people to bed and don't turn the game on again until you get up the next day, they sleep. I had trouble at first, but after I stopped checking the game 3 or 4 times after they went to bed, their energy levels were a lot better. I hope this helps.

#189343 - 04/27/09 08:17 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: cindylouwho]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

Loc: Silver Springs, NV
Add me to the frustrated list. I get all 4 food groups, organic when i can and shut down for the night around midnight and don't open it again till usually mid-afternoon the next day and if they aren't exhausted already then they are within 10 minutes of game time. I can't make them do anything because they are all always exhausted. I can't buy 100% organic because just like in real life its not in the budget, and I have a disorder similar to chronic fatigue, have 3 kids plus 2 more 24 hours a day 4-5 days a week, don't eat organic and I still manage to not be exhausted 100% of the time. Its really frustrating that every time I want to play all my people are totally wiped out and I really can't do anything but watch them alternate between activities in the bathroom and napping.

#189344 - 04/27/09 08:21 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Dragoness]
kaleenka Offline

Loc: Las Vegas Nevada USA
I am frusterated with this game because it is boring-it does not move fast enough- The store should be stocked more often and there should be more puzzles to solve. Also when they are sick I purchase different cures and it seems that it is always the last cure that cures them. What does the fish tank do they dont even acknowledge that its there.

#189350 - 04/27/09 10:21 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: kaleenka]
cassie!!! Offline

Loc: Australia
I am very disappointed in this game it is not very interactive you get bored easily you can not speed up the game like you could in VV. My 2 eldest kids just disappeared i have no idea where they went.

The game needs to include us more. Also we should be able to have more then one pet most families do. We were so excited about this game we thought it would be very different.

#189360 - 04/27/09 12:30 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: cassie!!!]
Spyrodragooon Offline
Trainee

the are always exhausted yeah, and if you got six children you get bored with the game. I played the game with the trial and after that I was bored with it already.

The game contains to less. I thought it would be much more diffrent

Will you make my eggs hatched, just click on my eggs!
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29460

#189379 - 04/27/09 02:10 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: SpecialPrincess]
kalon Offline
Trainee

Sorry for the delay in responding, SpecialPrincess

I was busier than expected this weekend.

It's really one theory in two stages. Work up to all 4 basic food groups, then work up to all 4 organic food groups. This appears to work if you are experiencing tired/exhausted during the day. As night approaches they'll become tired and then later tired/exhausted.

So, I've had to switch day to night this morning.

#189382 - 04/27/09 02:32 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Spyrodragooon]
SoulSmilen Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Have you tried doing different things to see what works? There are actually quite a few interactive opportunities that people are missing.

Try to see what the interactions are between the parents and kids, and experiment with where to drop people to see what all is in the game. It is way too soon to know all there is to know about the game, and new interactions are being discovered daily.

Relax and enjoy it for what it is - a casual game to occupy time. smile

#189395 - 04/27/09 04:06 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: jbart321]
ukseniorlady Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
I found that having their nap in the hammock made them sleep deeper

#189453 - 04/27/09 07:39 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
aniessa Offline

Well, don't buy and use the chamomile extract drink in the store. I finally got my lil guy to "elated" and energy up to halfway and then I bought the drink because it said it induces sleep. It didn't tell you that it drains all the energy from the lil person and it's "exhausted" now. Ugh. frown

#189470 - 04/27/09 08:11 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: aniessa]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
I've posted already in this forum and I've just got done reading several posts from other people. I still like this game, but I do think that maybe the game developers should look into fixing a few things. One, make the store restock several times a day -- maybe up to 5 or 6 times a day as it's impossible to do some of the things in the game unless you can get what you need from the store and it simply does not restock frequently enough.

Then, they need to make it so the little people do not get tired as early in the day and so they would only hit the exhausted point when they've been up for 16 hours or so. They really shouldn't even be getting tired until they've been up for at least 10 to 12 and exhausted should only be after 16. Maybe have the kids get tired after only 8 and hit exhausted at around 12, but teens on up shouldn't get tired nearly as easily as they do.

I'm going to keep playing for a while to see if I can discover any other interactions, but in reality I really think this game needs some fixes.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter