Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#188475 - 04/25/09 06:11 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Simsane]
Tahoe mom Offline
Trainee

Loc: Stateline, NV
You know I had this problem last night with the exhausted and I only played for a few hours. Today I was thinking about this they are on our time, so for some of us when we get time to be with our families it's night for us and them too! So what I did tonight was change their time frame to reverse so I could have some day light hours with them. Every thing was good for my family. Just change it back so they are back on my time frame (night)as soon as I changed back they where exhausted. I'm going to close program for night. That way they will be on my time tomorrow where I can have some time to work with them.

#188542 - 04/25/09 01:12 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Vicki S]
kalon Offline
Trainee

I have a theory on the tired/exhausted issue...

Click to reveal..
Their energy level will improve slightly when you cover all 4 food groups and it will improve even more when you switch to organic foods... Would love for someone else to confirm!

#188601 - 04/25/09 03:56 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: kalon]
IamMe Offline

Loc: The Red Stick
My little people were tired/exhausted all the time. I couldn't even get them to complete a work cycle, then they would lie down for one minute and go brush their teeth or something, so they never- ever recovered from being tired/exhausted. Then my daddy told a story to lil dude and it changed his status from exhausted to "elated". And he was refreshed for a good little bit. My mommy seems to become "elated" after playing with the towel rack for some reason, but same result- - when they are elated they are not tired/exhausted and they can work for a good while longer.

#188618 - 04/25/09 04:35 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: IamMe]
kalon Offline
Trainee

Since trying out my theory, my people in three different games vary between happy and elated (with the occasional not feeling fresh). But this is the first time I've been able to play during daylight hours, so I'll see if it holds this evening.

#188621 - 04/25/09 05:05 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: kalon]
SoulSmilen Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Kalon, I have found the same thing... and it mimics life, IMO, just like the game is supposed to. In the beginning of adulthood, we may not eat as well as we should and we're running like chickens trying find that 'niche' in life, etc.

With a little more experience and more stability through money, people tend to be a bit more responsible and eat better. smile OK, maybe I'm reaching, but your theory is right as far as I can see, I have it working on 3 families and the one that doesn't eat well is tired and has low energy all the time.

Tis a shame people rushed to complain and make it such a big issue when it's a pretty easy fix that comes with a little more time in game playing.

#188622 - 04/25/09 05:07 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: SoulSmilen]
SoulSmilen Offline
Adviser

Furthering the energy drink thing... of course it's not a longterm solution, it's a quick fix that wears off rather quickly, just like in real life. wink

#188667 - 04/25/09 07:10 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: SoulSmilen]
dansmot Offline
Expert

Loc: Toronto Canada
Thanks for all the help. I changed the sheets on the bed (although the original sheets looked orange, not red, you just never know with these peeps!!)and she still won't go to bed. I keep giving her power naps!! Not that it helps much but it does stop her from being exhausted, she's just tired all the time. I'll try an energy drink when one shows up in the store!! She's just had a baby so I guess it's not surprising she's always tired!

#188699 - 04/25/09 08:16 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: dansmot]
kalon Offline
Trainee

SoulSmilen --

Thanks for the confirmation. If you've played Plant Tycoon or Fish Tycoon you can see that it's a recurring concept with LDW.

#188702 - 04/25/09 08:21 PM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: kalon]
SoulSmilen Offline
Adviser

Indeed it is! smile

#188797 - 04/26/09 01:16 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: SoulSmilen]
Jo5329 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Alabama
I've also found, that if I let them go watch tv or play a video game after a work cycle, they don't get tired as fast. Usually they go right back to work after a bit of a fun time.

Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter