Originally Posted By: Gamemastr1
Wellllll...
Now for me, even though I am just as excited as the rest of you, I have learned to take a scheduled due date as something to aim for rather than a concrete, written in stone event. Depending on the circumstances, it can come out earlier or later than the projected date.
The same as if you were building a house. Sometimes it gets finished ahead of schedule, sometimes right on schedule and then there are those unfortunate times that it runs over schedule.
I agree with you, Gamey! I worked during more than 20 years as technician in theater or for movies. So I know very well what a schedule means!! You know, every thing must be ready and perfect when the people come to watch your job!! If it's necessary, we work night and day without coming back home crazy And I don't speak of the "stage-fear"... ! eek
It's because I can imagine how does our poor dear LDW team feel! and I sympathize!

(Huh Gamey: " ahead of schedule" I never saw that!! wink laugh )

Originally Posted By: Gamemastr1

So, we have 18 more days not including today for a release. I hope you all will join me in supporting our favorite game developers and excersize patience for a superior game. It'll be worth it. I have faith in that.

I have faith too! It's the turtle-pets of the coming soon Vfamilies who can't wait!! wink

Oh! They'll wait as everybody!! If it will be in April... it will be in April!!

(pssstt! the 27 of April is my birthday!! Huh? )

Edited by laurence (03/14/09 08:25 PM)
Edit Reason: to correct my clumsyness!