Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#162931 - 07/12/08 01:29 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Britney]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Britney
I stew my fellow villagers.

Do you mean that you feed them the stew, or you make your villagers into stew and eat them?

#162932 - 07/12/08 01:36 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: HappyPlayer]
Happy Birthday Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
I feed them the stew.

#162936 - 07/12/08 02:08 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Britney]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
I thought you meant it the other way, too . . . . . . . . .

#162938 - 07/12/08 02:12 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Annthewhofan]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I am a bad guiding hand, I make them all fish even those that dislike fish when I had a bad event that took all the food.

Wow. How'd you manage that?! I thought if a villager had a dislike such as fish or water, and you tried to make them do that task they would just run off and say NO! I never knew you could (gasp) FORCE them (oh the shame) to do a task they had a dislike for.

By the way, I'm not a guiding hand good or bad. I just give the whole mess to ROM to deal with!

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#162941 - 07/12/08 02:27 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Rockmower]
LadyRonin Offline
Trainee

Loc: Dru'gotti Tribe, Isola Isle
Originally Posted By: Rockmower
I am a bad guiding hand, I make them all fish even those that dislike fish when I had a bad event that took all the food.

Wow. How'd you manage that?! I thought if a villager had a dislike such as fish or water, and you tried to make them do that task they would just run off and say NO! I never knew you could (gasp) FORCE them (oh the shame) to do a task they had a dislike for.

Actually Rock, I have had Master Farmers.. who hated fishing... they would fish... sometimes... but they managed to become a Master Farmer... sometimes though, they just start running away... like three or four times.. then they actually fish!

#162946 - 07/12/08 02:55 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: LadyRonin]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Same here.

#162947 - 07/12/08 03:11 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: LadyRonin]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
Originally Posted By: LadyRonin
Originally Posted By: Rockmower

Actually Rock, I have had Master Farmers.. who hated fishing... they would fish... sometimes... but they managed to become a Master Farmer... sometimes though, they just start running away... like three or four times.. then they actually fish!

I don't know about that, but back in VV2, I would get villagers who didn't like Turnips. I found out that if I dropped them on the other side of the crop they would farm anyway.

#162950 - 07/12/08 04:03 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: HappyPlayer]
Animegirl8 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Hiding... no one will ever fin...
I'm a bad guideing hand because if a villager is slacking, if that villager is a mom or a dad, I would take one of their kids below 14 and put them somewhere they couldn't escape, (I haven't found that place in VV3 yet.) to get the kid back that one person, well, here is a list....

Buliders Punishment:
-The vilager must bulid a hut on his/her own to get their kids back. They are on a time limit, so its ethier work, or their kids die.

Farmers Punishent:
-A trainie must become an adept.
-A adept must become a master
-A master must become adept in a new skill.

Healers Punishment:
-Same as farmers punishments.
OR:
-Must sick people FOREVER on his/her own.
-Must drink the green stew.
-must swim with the sharks.

Breeders Punishment:
-Is forced to be paired with the uglist villager.

Reserchers Punishment:
-Must work until sick.
-Must make alcemy potions until one explodes.

PUNISHMENT FOR SLACKERS THAT REFUSE TO WORK:
-STEW! >:D
-BOOM!!! >:D (potions)
-SWIM WITH SHARKS! >:D
-R.I.P (DEATH)

Those are my punishments, aren't I cruel? >:D

#162953 - 07/12/08 04:33 AM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Animegirl8]
Dabu tribe Offline
Adviser

Loc: Oregon
Actually, yes. I'm not even with the groups that want to "perpetuate cruelty to villagers" or the ones that want to prevent it either.

#162994 - 07/12/08 12:43 PM Re: I'm A bad guiding hand because...... [Re: Dabu tribe]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
Originally Posted By: Dabu tribe
Actually, yes. I'm not even with the groups that want to "perpetuate cruelty to villagers" or the ones that want to prevent it either.
Um . . . meaning unclear. Yes what?

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter