Originally Posted By: Jazzo
BRIBERY, BRIBERY. But thinking about it, here is a reason why you can't be a member of both:
Originally Posted By: Lurkily
By adding that to your profile, you agree to the following:

"I, with the Isola gods as my witnesses, regardless of how I may have pampered virtual villagers in the past, agree to not permit misguided feelings for villagers to hinder my goals further in any way. Having "SPVC Member" in my signature shows that I agree to these terms whole-heartedly and wish to show it to all."

Meaning you can't pamper villagers. Also referring to the SPCV's views as "misguided feelings?" Complete contradictions. And apparently, being a member of the SPVC means you agree to these terms whole-heartedly

hmm.

Defense, your comment?

If my goals are the unconditional comfort and happiness of my villagers, then my goals would only be achievable through the means similar to those described in the SPCV bill of rights. I would use any and all means neccesary -- that is, love and snuggles -- to achieve those goals.

These kinder, gentler methedologies may seem to directly contradict some of the bills established in the SPVC bill of rights for the Guiding Hand, but the fact is that they are simply rights that the Guiding Hand has, not laws that it absolutely must follow, just as a human being has the right to sustenance, but can also go on a fast if they choose to do so.

I can strive for those cuddlier goals even without "misguided feelings" -- that is, the humanization of villagers.

Counterargument; your comment?