Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 24 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#154616 - 06/04/08 08:30 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: TheBookQueen]
toxxikk Offline

Originally Posted By: TheBookQueen
But then again, I've done that with my cat too *No sassy! Your food is suppose to go in your stomache or in your food dish! It was not bought to be used as a toy batted around the room!*

LOL! My cat does the same thing. He can't even just eat out of the bowl. He always has to bat his food around the kitchen before he can eat it. It's always a mess in there now.

#154750 - 06/04/08 09:02 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: SoulSmilen]
Mahpootie Offline

Loc: Plymouth, Devon. UK
I don't care if it is raining I need that building so you can have more children!

#154752 - 06/04/08 09:04 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: SoulSmilen]
Mahpootie Offline

Loc: Plymouth, Devon. UK
And then:
Where the heck are those children there were loads here a moment ago!

#154755 - 06/04/08 09:38 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
Brevey Offline

Hello everyone I just registered today, but I have been reading posts for days. This one caugth my eye because I talk alot to my villagers. Some of the things I say alot are:

A little bit lonely?!! Theres a dozen other children around how can you be LONELY!!!!!!

BORED???!!! Boy you really are a teenager!!

NO? Now that you've had your tantrum are you going to get back to work or am I going to have to put you back to work?

I didn't need to give you a last name your as lazy as your father and I know which one he is!!

I don't know what you all are doing in the sand but that mushroom isn't going to pick itself.

It dosen't matter how many times you try if the bee hive is empty, it's empty!!!

Bath!!!! Honey no one cares how you smell!!!

Laundry??? You only have one outfit, so unless you plan on doing it in the buff....

IT"S RAINING!!!! You don't need to wash your face!!!!!!

Honey thats the fifth time you've eatten in the last 30 minuets, Ever heard once on the lips forever on the hips!!!!

#154945 - 06/05/08 05:18 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Brevey]
toxxikk Offline

Stop fishing and start researching!! You already have over 100,000 units of food and only 18,000 tech points!!

#154946 - 06/05/08 05:19 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: Mahpootie]
toxxikk Offline

Originally Posted By: Mahpootie
And then:
Where the heck are those children there were loads here a moment ago!

lol I hate that! as you're searching around for items to pick, you see your several kids playing on the beach, and just as that one rare item you've been waiting for appears, all the children seem to disappear!

#154949 - 06/05/08 05:37 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: toxxikk]
TheBookQueen Offline

Originally Posted By: toxxikk
Originally Posted By: TheBookQueen
But then again, I've done that with my cat too *No sassy! Your food is suppose to go in your stomache or in your food dish! It was not bought to be used as a toy batted around the room!*

LOL! My cat does the same thing. He can't even just eat out of the bowl. He always has to bat his food around the kitchen before he can eat it. It's always a mess in there now.

Yeah.. Well, she scratches my door in the morning waiting for me to get up and feed her... except it ends up being me feeding my floor! But hey, at least she's getting some exercise while she's chasing after her food! ;\) But she also has another problem.. let's just say she likes to play with OTHER things that she... uh, makes. She doesn't believe me when I yell at her and tell her that if it goes in the kitty box, it stays in the kitty box! Sick kitty.. but I still love her. What can you do, right?

Oh yeah, another one:
"Wanda, why are you 'proud of the tribe' again? They aren't even doing anything!"

AND (this goes along with the other quotes on pregnant chiefs)
"Wanda! I know you are proud of the tribe, but going around embracing every male in the tribe DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GOOD CHIEF! Go do something more useful-- you are only 18, you have YEARS before your biological clock starts to stutter and stop! Go and make magical food or go and direct the researchers so they will actually acommplish something! Wanda, are you listening to me? WANDA? NOOOO! Bad Wanda *Almighty hands from the sky comes over and plucks her away...But when dragged away, a baby pops into her arms!* Argh! Wanda, I leave you alone for two seconds to make one of your sisters pick a mushroom and you have to go and do THAT! And not even with the guy I had planned as your hubby. You are going in time out!"
I put Wanda over behind the fallen statue *this was early in the game* and left her there.. she got confused and couldn't find her way out for a bit \:D

Edited by TheBookQueen (06/05/08 05:42 AM)

#155168 - 06/05/08 11:34 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: TheBookQueen]
Bear Offline
Trainee

Loc: Devon, England
I don't normally talk to the game out loud as it would make my dog stare at me, but I couldn't resist saying to myself
"Well, aren't you 'Spechul'" when I found one of my guys enjoying the bath when he wasn't in the bath o_0

No Vince, you are not enjoying the bath. You are in fact sitting on a patch of grass... and wait, is that a floating body in there 0_0
Maybe that's why he's bathing out there o_o

#155287 - 06/06/08 05:09 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: Bear]
TheBookQueen Offline

Lol. Yes, I have had villagers do that also. Or else my kids will be sitting down and the whole time they are it says 'Running Around'. I like their idea of 'Running Around'. Heck, if that was all it took to get in your daily excercise, I think our nation would be skinny as can be! ;\)

#155555 - 06/07/08 05:32 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: TheBookQueen]
toxxikk Offline

No, stop impregnating my chief!! She's supposed to be directing work!

^That said after waiting two full nursing cycles for her to stop nursing so she can direct the work on the statue. I didn't realize one of my males was still set on parenting. >.< .. now she's nursing AGAIN

Page 6 of 24 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter