Originally Posted By: AngelGirl
I am sorry.I was just trying to be helpful.I may sometimes be a bad SPCV member and I really just wanted to help.If I happen to do this again please inform me I am no longer an SPCV member as I have broken the rules twice.I agree to them,although I was just trying to help.I NEVER use the potion on my villagers and I do NOT reccomend anyone using it.I just told pontypool how they COULD do it,not that they should.Sorry,I made some errors in my post.Please forgive me.
Well, that is clear! and of course you are forgave!

Originally Posted By: bethlham
... So, Anki...what action did you have in mind? Sometimes the best action is forgiveness and guidance, as Rockmower pointed out....gentle reminders in private to avoid hurt feelings or embarassment. …
That's right we want not to hurt anybody but we want to make him feeling an embarrassment! It's the only manner we have to do something against cruelty.

But, when we denounce someone's acts, we have to be absolutely sure about these acts and about the fully justified of this denunciation. It because we'll ask to all our members to not denounce anybody in this thread but to send a PM to us (Jazzo;Rockmower;Laurence;Tmac – Krystal doesn't receive PMs) and we'll decide together about what to do.

It will be the SPCV itself who will denounce, if it's necessary!

Originally Posted By: bethlham
… I hope we care for our fellow man (and woman ;\) ) as much as we do about our sweet villagers, as we are all the product of a loving creator.

Good Luck! \:\)
Of course, bethlham! All this concerns a state of mind.