Short Explanation:
Soooo.. As you might have guessed. My name is Julie Ann not julieann.. but Julie and Ann (first and middle)

I have big long explanation too:
What's in a name?
Well, 14 or some odd years ago when I discovered the inter-web, I was choosing a screen name for AOL. I was 10 and I loved tweety bird. I was not however very observant and I had no clue that Tweety was a boy bird. When I found this out, I had to change it (I dunno why i cared.. but I did) Little did I know I had waited too long.

My family called me Jewels as a nicname, and I thought i'd use that as my SN. Unfortunately Jewel had just released her album and People left and right had been snatching up "Jewel" SN's. Turns out that Jewels wasn't available, so I thought Jewells would be okay. (i dont like numbers at the end of my SN's) Then my best friend went and created the very same screen name only minutes before I could. (some best friend eh?) Her name isn't even remotely similar to Jewells. Needless to say, this act has left a mark, I still get annoyed when I think about it.

So, I was left with no choice, I made my screen name JeweIls(with a capital i). And that is my AOL name to this day.

When I was in Highschool I tried to change the spelling of my name, everyone thought I was insane. I wanted them to spell it, Jewellie.(yahoo name: Jewellie_Ann) But people just called me Jew-el-ie. So, I had a crush on one of the "cowboys" at school, his girlfriends name was BethAnn. I decided that her cute name must be why he likes her(cuz she was a (cough)), so maybe if I point out that my middle name is Ann too... he'll like me instead . (LOL)

From that point on My SN's have been variations of Julie Ann. Julianna, Juliann, Julia, Julieann, Julian, you get the point. \:\)

Sometime in there I made the screen name JulieAnnLove on aol, and lost the password, so I never used it. I still use JulieAnnLove for other things tho, and it's my sign-in name on this site.

The name of my Production Company was born out of JulieAnnLove, it's AndLove, Inc. Productions.

and that's how my Nic evolved... \:\)
(whew.. finger cramp...)