Hey sfrose, thinks for keeping everyone updated. We got some bad news over Thanksgiving week about my wife. She has breast cancer. But God is good and he has shown us time after time that He is in control, but that has kept me away from other not so important matters as I’m sure you can all understand. If you want to read her story you can check out her caring page at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kelli

But on to FFB. This time of year is very dangerous for fantasy players. Why you may ask? Well the teams who are in the playoffs and do not need any more wins might sit their starters so they are fresh for the playoffs. I would have to assume that is what happen to Barbra. So you all have to careful. But now since all the dust has settle we find The Village Idiots and sfrose in the second annual Last Day of Work Fantasy Foot Ball Super bowl. VI is projected to win, but as sfrose has said those projections don’t amount to a hill of beans. But I have to think I’ll be crowned the champion! ;\)