I still think it is strange that we have three managers who haven't logged in since before the draft and one since the beginning of October and they are all doing better or the same as eight managers who are paying more attention. \:o

So I went to look at what my standing would have been if I kept my original draft settings the same all season. It turned out that I would have also had a 6-6-0 record (I would have lost three weeks, including my "upsets" over Arnie & Mysti (Barbara))

But who knows how everying else would have changed if others grabbed some of the Waivers and Free Agents instead of me! ;\)

The lesson here is that the original draft was probably pretty honest and fair, and if I didn't lose player early due to injury I would have done much better this season (and without so much of my angst!)

But even knowing that, if I play again next season, I'll probably tweak my draft settings and end up at the bottom of the pack along with the rest. \:D

Though it has been a learning experinece. Last week was hard because of difficulties in deciding which non-performer to put in as QB, and I heard that Testeverde was bench as I was on my long drive home from Thanksgiving. I was tempted to find a WiFi spot to adjust things, but didn't. In a way I'm glad that there wasn't anything I would have done to change my loss to a win.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie