Thanks! Before the week, I would have guessed that TBW would have won, but I didn't have a chance to complete all of my "voting." I just compared your calls for each match-up to see if I agreed and noticed that the Isolans weren't completely out of it. It also looks like having a DEF on the line for the Monday night game is a good things since they may try harder (or less likely to make mistakes) for a national broadcast.

Another comment to the Week 10 games, Mysti's Marvels may be in trouble this week since Tom Brady and the Pats have their bye week and so does the Marvel's backup QB! Can she still pull out a win with no QB?

I also noticed that we have five teams at 4-5, and fighting for the last couple of play off spots. But four of those teams have absent managers and it's amazing that they've done as well as they did without adjusting for byes and injured players!

I have a question, there is a noticed that trading ends on November 16. Is that just between managers or also trading fro FAs or Waivers? Could that be changed? With managers who aren't "playing" that in effect "locks" 14 players per team from ever being available and with another manager being a "spoiler" things could get even more difficult to adjust for injuries in the remaining part of the season. It may make sense to not allow trading once the playoffs start, but why stop it before that?

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie