Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 189 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#103922 - 10/20/07 11:48 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Mike1944]
ItzTerri Offline

Loc: NC
I just installed the Seed Tray Utility. I chose to "RUN" the .NET application. It took a l-o-n-g time and I was kinda worried that I shouldn't have done it. I didn't have to reboot or anything. When I double clicked on the Virtual Seed Tray icon, it loaded right up. The only thing is that I am a visual person, so I recognize the plants by sight rather than so much by name. So that's kinda new for me. Plus, if I ever have any seeds that are crossbred and show both parents, I ditch them. And then save the actual seed. So that doesn't effect me at all. THIS IS A GREAT HELP FOR THE GAME!!! I tend to be a pack rat and want to save all the seeds.....especially if they are "pretty"!!! And now I can. THANKS BORG!!! I LOVE YA!!!
Comes to know
His other hand . . .
Holds
Her
Child

---Thais F. Henry

#103929 - 10/21/07 12:27 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: ItzTerri]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: Mike1944
Is this for real? If so is there a time table on when it will be out.
It is already available for you to download HERE
Originally Posted By: ItzTerri
... if I ever have any seeds that are crossbred and show both parents, I ditch them. And then save the actual seed. So that doesn't effect me at all ...
Now you won't have to ditch them. You will just love the "remove lineage" button which converts the pictures of both parents into a picture of what the plant will grow up to become!
Originally Posted By: ItzTerri
THIS IS A GREAT HELP FOR THE GAME!!! I tend to be a pack rat and want to save all the seeds.....especially if they are "pretty"!!! And now I can. THANKS BORG!!! I LOVE YA!!!
I love you too \:\) , and you are most welcome

#103961 - 10/21/07 07:36 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility *DELETED* [Re: Borg]
qwerty Offline

Loc: england uk
Post deleted by qwerty

#103967 - 10/21/07 09:18 AM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: qwerty]
qwerty Offline

Loc: england uk
thanx borg!your the best! \:D \:D \:D

#104012 - 10/21/07 07:04 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: Borg]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There is another thing that the VST can be used for, and that is tracking which species you have discovered. To do that, all you need to do is make sure that you make seeds from every new species you discover and store one of each in the VST. Then it's fairly simple to scroll through and see which ones you have and which ones you're missing. \:\)

#104015 - 10/21/07 07:46 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: LadyCFII]
sherri Offline
Adviser

I hope to use it to keep track of breeding info. I was tiring of writing/typing breeding information and I believe the VST will work for me as long as I use seeds that show the parents and keep my seed trays organized. Needless to say, I was very excited with finding this thread a few days ago. \:\)

#104020 - 10/21/07 08:04 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: sherri]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I tried to download .NET Framework from the link in the guides but all I get is a IE error page. \:\( I'll try another time.

#104023 - 10/21/07 08:20 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: QuickStorm]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
Can't wait for the mac version . . .

#104055 - 10/21/07 09:38 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: QuickStorm]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Margi, that link works for me, but if you're having difficulty, go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads and the .NET Framework download is in the middle of the list of most popular downloads. \:\)

#104058 - 10/21/07 10:19 PM Re: Teaser! Virtual Seed Tray Utility [Re: LadyCFII]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
I tried it again and got the same IE error page. When reading the program description it says to delete previous programs. Is Microsoft Visual J# .NET Redistributable Package 1.1 the older version of the program?

Before I delete this I'll wait for an expert opinion.

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter