This is my first time Fantasy Football (I think I mentioned that before) so I'm still learning. Plus except for the Pats and a few other players (stars) on other teams, I really don't know who is good and who is, I'm just reviewing the stats and making best guesses to maximize my points each week. I figured it was bad to not have two RBs, but I didn't consider taking the loss in games while leaving him and (and benching him if my others didn't have byes.) I'm also not sure enough what to do to take the chance on giving up one of my Kickers, TEs or Defense. It's a learning experience, it's not life or death, it just seemed a bit selfish to grab him just to prevent me from getting him back.

BTW, since the teams all started with 2 kickers and 2 defenses, I would have thought that dropping one and not having a spare would have "handcuffed" the team more. But as I said, I'm new to this, and not yet playing in "hard" mode.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie