Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 300 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243681 - 07/06/21 05:40 AM Still waiting info on the ghost girl
Rissy Offline
Adviser

How many generations before any info revealed. I did have one little clue many generations ago but nothing since. Is this happening to anyone else? I have written to support but have only been told to wait. How long? I’m losing interest.

#243682 - 07/06/21 08:34 PM Re: Still waiting info on the ghost girl [Re: Rissy]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Rissy. The story of the little girl is spread over multiple generations and told through phone calls, emails, and house events (the events that pop up automatically while you're playing your game). You can also purchase random events for 500 coins (Roll the Dice), but there is no guarantee that you'll get the event that you want. Perhaps you've had a few of these events but didn't realize that they were a clue or part of the little girl's story?

Here are a few clues/tips that I hope help: smile
Click to reveal..
  • Be sure to fill out your collections. Some collections are more important than others.
  • Having at least 1 child age 12 or under living in the home with their parent(s) is very helpful for some events.

#243683 - 07/07/21 02:28 AM Re: Still waiting info on the ghost girl [Re: MissKathy]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

Thank you smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter