Yesterday when I logged in to play my game after a couple minutes I got a error message that popped up that said “Network failure, there seems to be an issues establishing a connection with game server. Please try to restart the game.” I keep getting this message every time, I tried to buy groceries & after I bought 8 bags it gave me this message, when I restarted, they were gone, so I bought more & got another message, that time when I logged back in they were there so I tried putting them on the counter to put them away, after I got them all on the counter, I got this message again, restarted the game, checked the fridge, the groceries didn’t get added & I had to buy more, I did this so many times after about 5 or 6 times I finally got my groceries but I can’t make my people prepare meals & get them full because after a few minutes it gives me this message. Anyway, this has been going on now for two days, I’ve emailed support, no response, so, I’m putting it on here now. I don’t have any issues with my internet service plus I have data on my phone & plenty of it so I don’t have any issues on my end with connecting my game, it the game itself. Plus I have deleted the game & reinstalled the game & it’s still doing it. I don’t know how to or if I can attach a screenshot of the error code I keep getting. I would if I could. Is there anyone that can help me, I’m on my 20th generation I think & I would hate to have to stop playing but I guess I’m going to have to.