Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 198 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186937 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#239844 - 03/20/16 06:32 AM Best. Glitch. EVER!!! Also, did I max out the game
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

First of all, it's not the latest version, I figured out how to update but I don't want my adopted kid aging along with me, she has good stats and I want her to have a long reign.
Second it was SO glitchy, my fault for playing the older version, but not all the glitches were bad. First, I dug up a coin, but I couldn't pick it up. I did notice that every time I tried to pick it up, it credited me with the coin. My mayor got some exercise for awhile there!
Then, I went to sell my bugs and minerals. The picture stayed in the sell box until I added something else, and I noticed that I could hit "confirm" or the item and get money for it over and over! I bought an expensive couch and sold it back a thousand times or so, and I now have 3 million coins!
The plant vendor came, and I went nuts with my ill gotten gains and all the seeds I had been saving for the occasion, and after I planted 512 flowers (including the ones I already had), they started disappearing when I planted them. The hole would disappear, too. After I planted around 970 vegetables (I already had 200 of each, so I bought a bunch more and brought it up to over 300 of each kind!) the same thing happened, the vegetable and the hole would disappear when I planted it.
So is there a maximum of 512 flowers and around 970 veggies, or is it all part of the glitch? If it's the limit, do I need to remove some flowers to make room for hybrids or will they still grow?
Anyway, awesome glitch and well worth any trouble it caused! If I really need to get rid of it I guess I can do the update.

#239845 - 03/20/16 07:03 AM Re: Best. Glitch. EVER!!! Also, did I max out the game [Re: tygerkittn]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
There is a maximum of each "plantable", (although your figures are a little bit off) but it does affect your game performance, so I'd recommend keeping each one under 400, unless your device is handling the game perfectly (not lagging, freezing, crashing, etc).

While it is your choice whether or not you update the game, it's worth keeping in mind that while certain things you could see in previous versions might work to your advantage, we can't always help if we've already fixed a serious problem you might encounter in an older version. smile

(Not lecturing at all, just wanted to mention it!) laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#239849 - 03/20/16 07:28 AM Re: Best. Glitch. EVER!!! Also, did I max out the game [Re: Xay]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Thanks! I was going by the thing that tells how many vegetables are available to the townsfolk, it was 350 tomatoes, and around 310 each of carrots and potatoes.
For the flowers I was going by the stats in the mayor's office, it said I had 512 plants, I figured that meant flowers since I have way more veggies than that. Maybe it hadn't updated yet or something. I didn't count them, that would be difficult!
I always buy all the seeds available every day, and plant them or save them to mix in with the hybrids I get from the vendor.
Now we need sprinklers, or I'll be doing nothing but playing virtual town forever and watering flowers! smile
Do they die if you don't water them?

#239850 - 03/20/16 12:25 PM Re: Best. Glitch. EVER!!! Also, did I max out the game [Re: tygerkittn]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
Yes, they do. After a couple of days they turn into weeds.

#239851 - 03/20/16 12:37 PM Re: Best. Glitch. EVER!!! Also, did I max out the game [Re: arnie]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:
Yes, they do. After a couple of days they turn into weeds.

Thanks!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter