Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 172 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#234678 - 05/29/13 11:20 PM Day/Night?
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
I would like to know:

1) If I change the night to day - what happens? I have been playing (US East Coast time) at night and my little peeps don't do anything because they are so tired! Are they still tired if I change to Day? Any info would be helpful! If I change (example) at 9pm will it now be 9am?

2)When in Pause - what happens to TIME? Say I pause from 9am til 4pm - what time is it in the game when I un-pause? Still 9am?

Hubby is in hospital so this is keeping my mind off everything that is going on and would really like to "play" (vs watch them sleep) when I get home from visiting him.

THANKS so much for any into!!!

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#234679 - 05/29/13 11:37 PM Re: Day/Night? [Re: mappam]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

If you switch to day at night and they are exhausted, they will be exhausted/tired for a little bit (maybe take some naps), but they'll perk up pretty quickly and will do normal day activities smile Then it'll change to night time when it's supposed to be day time based on your time zone.

As for pausing, I'm not sure of the logistics, so someone else might want to chime in, but it sometimes causes a time delay as the game tries to catch up.

#234681 - 05/30/13 12:22 AM Re: Day/Night? [Re: Princess_Atta]
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
Thank you so much for the info! That will help me alot (at this time_. I usually play games during the day so most of the time it will Not be a problem - but my days/nights are backwards - just like my little people LOL

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#234687 - 05/30/13 07:58 AM Re: Day/Night? [Re: mappam]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Another poster asked a similar question and I posted this:

Each cycle seems to be about 12 hours long and the change seems to happen around 6 am/pm. If you play mostly when it's light out (your time) then set it on "day". If you play mostly when it's dark (your time) then set it on "reverse".

Hope this helps!

About pausing the game...as long as you have enough food in the fridge (I think the formula is something like 20 units of food per person per hour...but to be safe, plan on at least double that!) you can leave your peeps for quite some time without pausing the game.

Hope things go well with YOUR hubby!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter