Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 189 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#17947 - 02/03/06 06:22 PM GOING ON HOLIDAY
Selk Offline

Hi Can anyone help please. What do you do when you go on holiday? I have pressed stop time button on my fish overnight just to see what happens, but when i come back the next day they are hungry and some have diseses. I need to leave them for about a week and am afraid all my hard work will of been for nothing and will find them all dead

#17948 - 02/03/06 06:32 PM Re: GOING ON HOLIDAY
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You should be able to safely "Stop Time" for extended periods (I do it all the time), as long as you observe one note of caution: There is a circumstance where "Stop Time" will appear to malfunction. If you're playing multiple players in Fish Tycoon for Windows, you need to be careful how you handle switching players and changing the game speed. If you go to the menu and change players, and then change the game speed setting before you click Play, the game will update the tanks based on the new speed setting, and not the speed setting you had previously set. You need to always click Play immediately after you change players to allow the game to update the tanks at the currently set speed (in this case, Stop Time), and then you can safely go back to the menu and change the game speed setting.

#17949 - 02/03/06 07:24 PM Re: GOING ON HOLIDAY
Selk Offline

Thanx very much Barbara, much appreciated. It's put my mind at rest. :-)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter