Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (GAmethyst), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#39143 - 11/06/06 02:58 AM I'm new here...have a few comments....
FirstOfMay Offline
Trainee

First of all, I love this game...I love all the different breeds I can make and especially the money. I was really disappointed when Real Arcade dropped it and their MB went away. But is there a way to make things more interesting instead of waiting for your fish to grow when you breed? Like in Virtual Villagers, things happen....is there a way you can make it so that things happen in Fish Tycoon?

Also, I'm always confused about the customer's thought bubbles in the store. Is there a list anywhere of what they mean? I know some explain themselves...like I know that a heart means they love the fish and bought it. Or a heart or smile plus a fish pic means they are going to buy it and a fish pic and a ! means they think the price is too high. A fish pic and a smiley face means they are interested and going to buy, I assume. But what the heck are the rest? For example....a fish with a red tail? Or a fish with a line through it? I actually thought it was a squid or an octapus at one point, but I really can't tell what it is. HELP!

Thanks!

Traci

#39144 - 11/06/06 04:42 PM Re: I'm new here...have a few comments....
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Fish Tycoon is the kind of game that is more suited to checking on periodically than it is playing constantly. If you want to make the "action" more continuous, try breeding your fishies at different times and running on the fastest speed. Then babies will be born every few minutes.

Although there isn't an official list, there is a lengthy discussion of the customers' thought bubbles here.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter