Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 325 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#210871 - 09/27/09 11:20 PM Inspiration Office
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Your office is REALLY, REALLY nice..and it's so uniquely you Moonlyght. smile

I want to thank you for giving me credit for my flatscreens. At least one other that I know of used them without giving me credit, and I don't think that kind of practice is very nice. I for one would never use part of another's work without giving credit, as you always have done. I truly admire that in you!

#210873 - 09/27/09 11:31 PM Re: Inspiration Office [Re: Lewanda]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Thanks Lewanda!

You know I'm a fan!!!! smile

And sure I'd give the credit! I use to do that even when I'm asked to merge houses - I really like to highlight other people's great works!!!

And yours were the first mods I used in my house! I remember vividly the day I saw your first mod with the plants! I said out loud that at that moment I could say I had a great house! smile

And if it wasn't for you, I don't think I'd ever get interested on doing my own mods!

Thanks a lot for your work in here and for being the true inspiration - btw - that's the reason for the office name. smile

#210875 - 09/27/09 11:35 PM Re: Inspiration Office [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
It's so good to hear others like yourself say that I inspired them Sweetheart. After all, that's what a PSP instructor wants to do. smile

I love all your mods and have downloaded them all. As I said earlier, you have your own unique style that no one else can touch, and I love it!

By the way, my website is called, Inspirational Designs (named b two of my sons.). It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the listing for your new office.

Edited by Lewanda (09/27/09 11:38 PM)
Edit Reason: By the way....

#210889 - 09/28/09 03:52 AM Re: Inspiration Office [Re: Lewanda]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Wonderful job on your 1st office Moonlyght. I LOVE your new flooring!

#211027 - 10/01/09 03:47 AM Re: Inspiration Office [Re: Lewanda]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted By: Lewanda
It's so good to hear others like yourself say that I inspired them Sweetheart. After all, that's what a PSP instructor wants to do. smile

I love all your mods and have downloaded them all. As I said earlier, you have your own unique style that no one else can touch, and I love it!

By the way, my website is called, Inspirational Designs (named b two of my sons.). It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the listing for your new office.

Oh wow! That was a coincidence! smile

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter