Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 266 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#206127 - 08/01/09 09:46 PM Computer Screens Fix
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Thank you so much for this mod Lyssaria Sweetie. I sure do appreciate this mod! This was one I've been putting on for some time. What a big help to have it done. Thanks again!

#206140 - 08/01/09 11:00 PM Re: Computer Screens Fix [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
smile Thanks for the topic, Lewanda!

As soon as I took a look at the image files I knew I'd be in for a "treat". Thanks to my hunt for Mr. Spike and the illuminated fountain mod, I've trained my patience enough to fix those screens!

I'm lucky I noticed that the third office upgrade is moved slightly to the right, it would've been so frustrating if I tried to edit the screens again to suit that one just to find that it ruins the others. >_<

#206188 - 08/02/09 04:42 AM Re: Computer Screens Fix [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I have noticed that the screens didn't sit right on that monitor Sweetie, but I've been too busy to be able to do anything about it. I'm so very glad you did it, because it realllyyy bugged me. smile

I've had my laundry room done for over a week and haven't had time to post it. I think I'll try to post a couple of them right now though then post the rest tomorrow. Hugs!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter