Note: I'm sorry, this mod is currently unavailable and will not be included in the Mod Directory at this time. If you are the creator of this mod or you are someone who currently has a copy of this mod, please contact me via Private Message so that I can include it. Thank you. smile -MissKathy

I made a mod that changed the outfits for the ladies to long dresses. There are only three different dresses in this mod and they replace all the other default outfits, so you will no longer have pantsuits, shorts, skirts, jogging outfits, etc., - nothing but the three dresses.

The default dress is the black one. The other two only show up in the store every now and then. I usually buy them whenever they show up and save them for when I want to use them.

My first attempt at modding the clothes is the fuchsia outfit. It's a little "jiggly" on top when they walk around. But it's still cute. It consists of a corset-type top and a long black skirt.

The white dress looks like a wedding dress and is my best attempt.

The files are large so I posted them on a separate site for you to download. Here is the link:

Female Body Modifications - 1 zip file

Please note that only the bodies have been modified. In particular these files:

female_actions00
female_bodies00
female_sit00

So you need to, as always when adding a mod, BACK UP YOUR IMAGES FILES, and then add these to the Images folder in your Virtual Families folder. When asked if you want to replace the existing, say YES.

If you don't like them, you can always go to your back up Images folder and replace the modified files with the original files.

Here is a preview of the three dresses:

Edited by MissKathy (02/12/12 07:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached note