Note: I'm sorry, this mod is currently unavailable and will not be included in the Mod Directory at this time. If you are the creator of this mod or you are someone who currently has a copy of this mod, please contact me via Private Message so that I can include it. Thank you. smile -MissKathy

Once a beautiful house to rival the palaces of abroad, This Old House soon found itself abandoned and left to decay.

Fortunately an old-fashioned couple from Transylvania happened across it and found it to be a perfect place to raise their family.

What you should be aware of: All the women in this house wear long old-fashioned dresses and there are only three of them to choose from, two of them are quite rare so grab 'em when you can.

The men are dressed in black slacks, only two outfits period. One has a tie, and that one is for special occasions so grab it whenever it shows up.

The cat is black, the dog is an attempt at the dog in "Up".

The weeds now consist of: Venus Flytraps, Tube Plants, and Deadly Nightshade.

There's a new hammock, new gargoyle planters and a lock on the gates; the workshop has been modernized a bit and the birdhouse is different.

Interested enough? Since the files are big, you will find the house available, along with screen shots at the following site:

http://savannahrainesvirtualfamilymods.webs.com/

Please be sure to leave a comment to let me know of any glitches (I'm sure you're going to find a few).

Edited by MissKathy (02/12/12 07:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached note