Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 198 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty
30714 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30714 Members
76 Forums
19383 Topics
186937 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#187520 - 04/23/09 03:45 PM Game Looks Good
Roy Offline

For the last few day's my partner has been disapearing for a few minutes here and there and i didn't know why, last night we was watching a movie and she said while the advertisments are on she would be right back. I had to call her because the movie was back on, she came back and said she was busy on her computer and didn't realise how fast the time had gone.

Today she woke up and most people its have a drink, get something to eat, visit rest room etc etc, but no my partners first instict was the computer, she loaded VF up and thats when i saw why for these last few day's she was acting strange, so at that point in stead of doing one of those normal things i sat and watched asking questions here and there as my partner played VF.

I have been so busy i wasn't even aware of VF been released, anyway i like to have a drink when i first wake up, so after a few minutes i left her to play VF and went about my business, it was around 2 hours when she finally decided to start getting ready to do normal things, so today i will play this game and see why its so adictive, i was hooked to VV and VV2 so i don't expact this game to be any different, but i can't get hooked as in spending most of my time woundering how those little people are getting on, but anyway from what i have seen of this game it does look really interesting my partner isn't a person to get hooked to games too quick but she loves virtual games like this, she wasn't too keen on VV or VV2 which was strange but not all virtual fans will be keen on this tital, its life can't please everyone, i just thourght i would drop in and say thanks for what looks to be a good game and hope to read up on how everyones doing on this game.

#187524 - 04/23/09 03:55 PM Re: Game Looks Good [Re: Roy]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Welcome, Roy! Im glad you like LDW games. I'm sure you'll like VF when you've given it a try. You might have to get another computer though, so you can both play at once. wink

I've seen mentions in the past in the forums that a player's partner or family can't understand the attraction of these games, and also posts similar to yours, where one person has got their partner of family member hooked. laugh

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter