Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 300 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#202508 - 07/10/09 01:40 AM Health question
DrDan Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
I am a bit detail oriented when it comes to the different progress bars... & I was wondering ..

I have a family of 5 and everyone seems to be doing ok but Balolo My 10 year old boy his heath meter is only about halfway .... He is not showing any signs of being sick I have already been feeding them all organics as far as food.... And I even gave Balolo fruit more then once tonight to try and help but his health just won't move I am worried about him frown why is his so low and everyone elses almost maxed out? Is it a sign ?

Any ideas?

#202510 - 07/10/09 01:43 AM Re: Health question [Re: DrDan]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

Well get the doctor's consultation if he says nothing give Balolo some vitamins.

#202514 - 07/10/09 02:03 AM Re: Health question [Re: tkdgrl223]
DrDan Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: tkdgrl223
Well get the doctor's consultation if he says nothing give Balolo some vitamins.

Just with in the last 45 min his health has dropped more and his status "A Bit WEak" frown I got the doctor and it said no infection found ..... And No vitamins are in the store frown

#202518 - 07/10/09 02:12 AM Re: Health question [Re: DrDan]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
They're known to get weaker when they're sick or they haven't had enough food, such as if the food runs out during the night when you exit. Keep an eye out on the vitamins as well as any other health enhancing items like the hand gel.

If they're not sick and they have enough food to eat (and are well-fed), their health should go up naturally eventually.

#202540 - 07/10/09 03:30 AM Re: Health question [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
He may have been sick while you had the game closed. Occasionally they will recover from an illness on their own, without the meds from the store. His health and energy levels would have dropped due to the illness and just haven't had time to rise yet, but there would be no message of illness.

As Lyssa posted, you just need to make sure there is plenty of food and he is eating meals and his health should rise over time. The store items (fruits, hand wash, vitamins) are a quick health boost if/when they show up.

The only thing that concerns me is that his health is continuing to drop. That is strange, if all the above has been done and the doc consult is clear. Try closing the game and restarting it to be sure there isn't an "invisible" illness that may show up on relaunch.

#202585 - 07/10/09 01:41 PM Re: Health question [Re: BayouBlonde]
DrDan Offline
Adviser

smile Checked this morning before I left for work and his health came back up still well below others but doing better I fed them before I left too. so I hope it is passing... I have day & night switched so they will have all day to rest as well smile

#202626 - 07/10/09 07:54 PM Re: Health question [Re: DrDan]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
That's wonderful news DrDan! I hope things stay well for your little peep. Good luck laugh

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter