Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 191 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#197378 - 06/01/09 11:12 PM The Baker's Tale. -A VF story-
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Loc: Isola Island
Prologue
A young girl sit and sighed at the Adoption Center. She watched as guiding hands came and picked up somebody, and took them out the door. She wondered when she would be picked. "Katie!" the words snapped her into reality. "What?" asked Katie. She was looking at a medium-sized, chubby man. "This Guiding Hand, PK, decided she wants to take you home." said the man. Katie stared wide-eyed at this Guiding Hand, PK, and asked, "Do you really want to take me home?" PK's voice sounded clearly in her head. "I do." Katie was to excited for words. "Come on now, I have a home picked out for you, and everything." said PK in Katie's head. "Bye, Katie! said the man. Katie waved at him,and felt PK pick her up and head for her new home.

Chapter 1. Settling In
Katie stared around her new home. It was a good home, but it was filthy! Wrappers lay everywhere, and the TV remote was missing! "What do yo think?" asked PK. "It's... uh.... dirty." said Katie. To her surprise, PK laughed. "I see that, that's why it's time for a spring cleaning!" "Wait, PK, what are you doing?" Katie asked. "Up we go!" cried PK. She picked Katie up. "PK, PUT ME DOWN!" screamed Katie. PK dropped her on a wrapper. -The nerve of some people- thought Katie. "Pick it up!" ordered PK. Katie did. "Bring it to the trashcan!" said PK. Katie did again. "Now put it in!" finished PK. Katie did. "Good." said PK. A loud 'ding' rang out. "An email." stated PK. Katie guessed what was next. "But I don't want...." she started. Too late. PK picked her up, and dragged her to the computer. Katie sighed and opened her email. It was a marriage proposal! A Mr. Bill Baker. "Well I'll be!" gasped Katie. "Hmmmm, he looks nice. He's a dress-maker, he wants kids, and has $47 in the bank." said PK "I'm gonna accept!" said Katie. She clicked accept. Katie ran to the door. Bill came walking in. "Hi!" they said. Then they danced. After they celebrated, they decided to try for a baby. "Why not?" Bill had said. They walked to their room for some privacy. 10 minutes later, they walked out. Katie had a baby in her arms, and they both had a smile.

COMMENTS?

Edited by Rockmower (06/02/09 11:47 PM)
Edit Reason: Insert link

#198614 - 06/12/09 06:40 PM Re: The Baker's Tale. -A VF story- [Re: PrettyKitty97]
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Chapter 2. The First Few Weeks....
Katie walked around. Watching out for PK, she turned on the TV and sat on the couch. "Finally!" said a relaxed Katie. "Nobody to annoy me." "Nobody to annoy you, huh?" smirked PK from behind her. Then she looked at her baby. "PK!" she gasped "What?" asked PK. "My baby is two years old! I can let it down!" "Really? Well, put it down!" urged PK. Katie unwrapped her baby and put it down. It was a beautiful girl with green eyes and headband, and a pretty dress. "Awww....." said Katie, PK, and Bill. "What's her name?" asked PK. "Lila." said Katie proudly. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." murmured Bill. Lila looked around. "HI!" she said happily, then ran around. Katie blinked. "Wow..." she said. "I'm gonna have a time catching her." sighed PK. "I'm so... FREE!" giggled Lila. Katie ran after Lila.
-A few weeks later....- Katie watched Lila run around in the sandbox. There was a sleeping baby in her arms.
To be continued...

Edited by Rockmower (06/13/09 03:30 AM)
Edit Reason: content

#201291 - 07/01/09 07:51 PM Re: The Baker's Tale. -A VF story- [Re: PrettyKitty97]
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Chapter 3. A Crazy Week
Katie heaved herself out of bed. She wanted to sleep, but she heard Lila and Rose running around in the living room. "I'm going to be the Mommy because I'm bigger." Lila was saying. "But I want to be the Mommy!!" Rose whined. "But I'm older and taller then you." Lila pointed out. "Bu-" Rose started, but Lila cut her off. "If I can be the Mommy this time, you'll be the Mommy next time." Lila said. "It's fair that way." Rose thought for a moment, then said, "Ok." Lila and Rose started running around, pretending that Lila was the Mommy, and Rose was the child. Katie laughed. Lila and Rose were like best friends, they loved each other a lot, but sometimes they argued about silly things. "My girls." said Katie, shaking her head. "Hi Mommy!" said Lila, running past. "Hi Mommy!" Rose repeated, running after Lila. "Hi girls." Katie called. Katie walked to the kitchen to start breakfast. Then she heard Bill get up. He walked to the kitchen. "Good morning, dear." he yawned "Good morning, sleepy head." Katie said. "When will breakfast be ready?" Bill asked. Katie laughed. Bill had no patience! "Soon." Katie said. "Fine." Bill said. He walked to the office. "Lila, stop messing with the computer!" Katie heard Bill say. "Sorry Daddy!" Lila squeaked, and she and Rose ran out of the office. Katie walked over to them. "You know your not supposed to bother your father before he's had his coffee." Katie scolded, but there was amusement in her eyes. Lila opened her mouth to reply, but what came out was quite strange. "Meow." Katie was confused. "That wasn't me!" Lila protested. "Meow." There it was again! Rose opened the front door. "Kitty!" she said, and picked up a bundle of fur. "Aww!" Lila cried "Can we keep him mom, please???" Katie thought for a moment. "Oh all right." she said. "Yay!" said Lila and Rose at the same time. "Come on Mr. Fluffy, lets go." Katie laughed. What a crazy week!!

Edited by Rockmower (07/02/09 08:52 AM)

#204271 - 07/19/09 09:00 PM Re: The Baker's Tale. -A VF story- [Re: PrettyKitty97]
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Chapter 4. The Next Few Years
The next few years past, and all was well. Katie and Bill had two more beautiful boys, Drake was 6 and Alex was 2. Lila had turned 17, and Rose was the age of 14. Katie knew all too well Lila would soon go to college. But when she was gone, there would be another addition to the family. Katie had a baby in her arms, and she couldnt wait to see if it was a boy or a girl. "Meow!" Katie turned around. "Oh. Hi Mr. Fluffy!" Katie said, bending over carefully to pet the Family Cat. "Did Rose forget to feed you?" Mr. Fluffy looked up at her with his big, blue eyes. "Rose!" Katie called. "What mom???" Rose asked, walking up. "Mr. Fluffy needs to be fed." Kati said, gestureing to the cat. Rose gasped and picked up Mr.Fluffy. "Is little Fluffy Whuffy hungry?" Rose cooed. Mr. Fluffy mewed. Rose walked out of the room, and Katie rolled her eyes. Rose was officilly a teen, but sometimes she acted like a 5 year old! "Mommy, quick!" panted a voice, comeing up behind her. "Drake, what is it?" asked Katie. "Wheres-Lila-quick!" Drack panted, sitting down on the floor. It looked like he'd ran 3 miles! "She's in the Living room, why?" asked Katie, confused. Drake had rested enough to talk normally. "She told me if I weeded the yard, she'd give me 10 dollars!" Drake explained. "Oh, ok." Katie said, and Drake ran off. Katie could hear their conversation. "Lila, can I have my 10 dollars now?" Drake asked. "Ok, Little D, here you go." Katie laughed to herself. Little D was Lila's nickname for Drake. "Here comes the train!" shouted a tiny boy running around. "Alex, be careful!" Katie called, but she didn't he heard her. "Dinner!" called Bill from the kitchen. Everyone stopped in their tracks. All the Baker children ran for the table, tring to get there first so they didnt get one of the veggie plates. Katie walked over, and saw one empty place. She eyed it hungerly but she wanted Bill to take it, because he worked so hard for his family. "Take it." whispered Bill in her ear, and she turned around. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes." Bill smiled. "I'll take the leftovers." Katie smiled. "Thank you." she said, and sat down at the counter. She knew that these had been eventful years!

#207620 - 08/13/09 11:02 PM Re: The Baker's Tale. -A VF story- [Re: PrettyKitty97]
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Chapter 5. Saying goodbye
Katie woke up. She sighed sadly. "Bill, get up." she said, shaking Bill. "Whatsgoinon?" He asked sleepily. "Lila's leaving." Katie sighed. Bill sat up with his eyes closed. "What time is it?" he yawned. "Seven." Katie answered. Bill dropped his head back on the pillow. "Bill!" Katie groaned. In response, Bill started snoring. Katie rolled her eyes. She got out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. She started making pancakes, Lila's favorite. Suddenly Katie heard little footsteps. "Daisy?" asked Katie, surprised. She turned around. "What are you doing up?" Daisy yawned. "Daddy's snoring woke me up." she said, in her quiet voice. Katie rolled her eyes. "Daddy's loud, isn't he?" she asked Daisy. Daisy smiled and nodded. She looked at the stove. "Are you making pancakes?" she asked. Katie smiled and nodded. "Want to help me?" Katie asked. Daisy gave a happy gasp and said, "Oh, yes Mommy! Please!" Katie laughed and picked up her daughter gently. "Ok, PK. Do your thing." she murmured quietly. Suddenly, Daisy lifted out of her grasp and into the air, at the right size so Daisy could reach the stove. "I'm flying Mommy! I'm flying!" gasped Daisy with glee. Katie laughed. Rose walked in. She smiled at the sight of Daisy. She said to her mother. "I remember when PK first picked me up." Rose looked at Katie. "It was for me to pull a weed!" Rose laughed. "Dear, can you put that brownish stuff on the pancakes?" Katie asked, pointing to the syrup. Daisy nodded and picked it up. She poured it on, and put it back. "That's good, dear." Katie said to Daisy. "You can put her down now, PK." she said. Daisy was put gently down. "Wow!" she said. Rose and Katie laughed. Five hours later, The Bakers were gathered outside. Lila was sitting in a car, with her belongings in the back. "Be careful, Dear, and don't forget to write!" Lila waved at everyone, and then she dove away. Daisy and Alex were sadly waving. Drake hugged Bill's leg, and Rose was leaning against the house, eyes closed, shaking her head and frowning. Katie felt her pain. Rose had known Lila all her life, and they had become best friends. Katie said, "Come on, let's go back inside." Daisy and Alex were the first ones, and Bill with Drake still hanging on to his leg. Rose didn't move. "Are you coming, Rose?" Katie asked. Rose opened her eyes and looked at Katie. "No Mom, I want to stay out here for awhile. Katie gave a sad smile and walked into the house. All was well.

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter