Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 289 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#144839 - 05/16/08 12:12 AM [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things...
onionGirl Offline
Trainee

Loc: Brighton, UK
I don't know about others, but there are a few things in particular that are tickling me from vv3, feel free to post your own!

Firstly, I just experienced my first stint of "sunshine through clouds" - it's lovely!

Also loving little things like the oh-so-cute doormat in front of the hut you can build right at the beginning.

Finally, I both love and hate how well some of the collectibles have been hidden! I wonder how many have been sat in front of me without me seeing them?!

Oh! And one oh my female child villagers has THE most amusing "Hey!" in the world.

Anyway. Just wanted to start a round of applause!

Edited by onionGirl (05/16/08 12:13 AM)

#144845 - 05/16/08 12:18 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: onionGirl]
lloydbug Offline
Adviser

Loc: Seattle, WA
Really, just fantastic. Some many wonderful things :)!

I love that the chief keeps focused on a task.
I love that the children gather herbs and they run while doing it!
I love all of the different potion effects.
I love the rain and puddles.
I love the mango and bananas trees.
I love that the potion to exercise works much more smoothly in this version!

#144851 - 05/16/08 12:21 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: lloydbug]
squawky Offline
Master

Loc: New England
my favorite is the fishies in the reef that swim away when you click on them - i could watch them for hours!

#144855 - 05/16/08 12:23 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: squawky]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
My personal favorite is how they look UP! I just adore that!

Drinking rain...all of it...It's so cute!

The smoothness when they shake their heads..awesome \:D
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#145148 - 05/16/08 07:15 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: lloydbug]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Have you noticed that the Chief can also give lectures?
Haven't played long enough to find out if his lectures makes the villagers learn faster! The Villagers are all very attentive and express themselves with the cutest hand gestures. \:\)

#145529 - 05/16/08 07:36 PM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: swedane]
BikerRicksBaby Offline
Trainee

Loc: Ohio, but soon to be SC
I love the clouds...and the new squeals the children make...the way the nursing mothers extend their arm when showing the baby something.

#146066 - 05/17/08 08:37 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: BikerRicksBaby]
colleendhas Offline

Loc: Vernonia, Oregon
Dudes...my absolute favorite is the footprints. For some reason, those really tickle me!

#146092 - 05/17/08 09:42 AM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: onionGirl]
Miss Suus Offline

My favourite things are that you can get more then one kid to pick up a collectible at a time and that the kids lay down to play in the dirt! The moms relax on the beach with their babies...lovin'it all!! \:\)

#146119 - 05/17/08 03:24 PM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: Miss Suus]
pouillyfume Offline

The weather effects are great and I love watching the kids jump around and dance in the rain puddles, sooooo..... CUTE!!!

#148213 - 05/20/08 04:53 PM Re: [MINI SPOILER]A few of my favourite things... [Re: pouillyfume]
mamala Offline

I, too, love that the moms lay on the beach with baby and are so expressive when showing them the island.

Loving the changes in weather; seeing the magic plants I so lovingly bred in PT; the new "ooh" sounds the kiddies make, the beautiful coral collectibles; and the flames (not the campfire, but don't want to spoil)!

My latest audible "aww" came from watching 10 year old Elli run around...her features are more discernable now and when she runs, her long "tattered" blue dress swirls around. I'm about to make her dance...yay.

Am missing a little bit the stat screen...shame on those who would send in fraudulent stats...maybe in need of an epiphany potion?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter