Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 242 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#125869 - 03/27/08 02:15 AM Suggestions for VV3
Channa Offline

Hi, love this game but have a few suggestions for next version. It would be nice to have some sort of clock. At first it could just be X's scratched on a tree but later, once a certain skill or whatever was reached, someone could make a calendar so people could better document their family tree, starting with Year 1 of reaching the island. Also would be great to have a record of family tree, also after a certain skill level is reached, someone could make a record that we could look at listing all people, the first honoured seven, and their offspring, dates, skills, acheivements or whatever. Great for us organizers so that we don't have to write it on paper.

#125870 - 03/27/08 02:24 AM Re: Suggestions for VV3 [Re: Channa]
Channa Offline

More suggestions for VV3. It also might be nice to have birthday parties or something for big birthdays. Maybe for age 14, just so that you know to start the young adults working on something. Also for ages 50, 60, 70, when people start getting more skilled and valuble for knowledge, and also closer to being gone so that you know to pay special attention to them, and take advantage of their skills before they are gone, and also prepare yourself for their passing. Agh.

Also might be fun to throw in some super amateur politics, standing on a rock, trying to organize people, or something, minor elections regarding minor issues.

#125872 - 03/27/08 02:31 AM Re: Suggestions for VV3 [Re: Channa]
Channa Offline

Another suggestion for VV3. It would be nice if landmark events were rewarded with more than just a celebration dance. It would be nice if the player (me) also got a reward like two new colourful outfits (from where I don't know) or the opportunity to plant a flower garden, or something pretty or fun and rewarding for the player.

Also, some social politics, love affairs, beyond procreation, perhaps fights or I don't know. Also, final comment, I think there should be more orange box Events because they make the game interesting and there are only two at the beginning of the game and that's it. Need oportunities/surprises to fall out of the sky more often. Love this game, hope the next version blows my mind. Yeah.

#125911 - 03/27/08 02:35 PM Re: Suggestions for VV3 [Re: Channa]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There is already a lengthy thread for VV3 suggestions, so I'm going to lock this one to keep it from growing. \:\)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter