Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#71146 - 04/30/07 05:42 AM VV3 suggestions
corky Offline

Loc: TX
I'm definitlely a huge fan of both VV1 and VV2. Can't wait for VV3. But I think we need:
1: More puzzles to complete
2: Children who will collect items on their own, once they're a certain age maybe 4?, and possibly the other older children showing them how. Also let the children help with certain chores, like washing dishes, babysitting, cleaning the huts, etc.
3: Collectibles that are hidden in places around the island, behind a bush, under a rock, etc.
4: More room to roam and explore, like others have said, maybe other parts of the island where they can go hunt, cut trees for wood and building, just explore for collectibles
5: School days and hours, School teachers
6: Night and Day
7: Weather
8: Marriages, Families, Dad's helping with the children
9: Funerals and mourning
10: More random events
11: If there is going to be a gong or some other device like it, be more clear on how the event effects the whole tribe, or what individual it effects and how
12: Babysitters, so nursing mom can get a break, or at the very least let the nursing moms have some type of responsibilities or chores. Who of us with babies never washed a dish or did laundry?
13: Make the stews or food preparations something the tribe will gather to eat on their own. Possibly have some cooks. Sometimes they make good stews and sometime bad. More effects on the villagers. Better be watching or they may get sick while the game is going from eating bad stew.
14: Elders or masters that will teach untrained villagers at least one skill they will learn on their own.
15: More skills and responsibilites
16: Make the map more readable, possibly where you can see the collectibles on the map when they show up.
Once the puzzles are solved the first time it's just not the same to play over and over. I lose interest after the puzzles are solved and there is not really much else to do but wait for a collectible to show up at just the right moment I am looking in the right spot. We need more to do.

#120015 - 02/18/08 06:53 AM Re: VV3 suggestions [Re: corky]
Becca123 Offline
Guru

Loc: In a happy place =D
maybe those ideas for vv4, they certainly are great ideas, i totally agree, but i think LDW has got too far into vv3 that it might be hard to add these things.
Keep up the good ideas for vv4! \:\)

Edited by Becca123 (02/18/08 06:53 AM)

#120025 - 02/18/08 02:06 PM Re: VV3 suggestions [Re: corky]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I'm locking this thread to keep it from growing, since we already have a VV3 suggestions thread that we are referring to during development of the game. \:\)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter