Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 201 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#150860 - 05/26/08 09:15 AM Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS)
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Yes, you can make your villagers float!

But, first you need to identify the floating villagers.

**The villager below is NOT, I repeat NOT jumping up and down.**

Unable to tell the difference?

Just look at the White "Ring" that your villager is standing on. You can also look at the shadow, but it is harder to see the shadow.

Let's look at the same picture again, this time it will be marked with a red arrow.

Now, you can identify the floating villagers. Now for the exciting part, making your own villagers float.

You need two villagers, Children and Nursing Mother doesn't work. (Sorry kid, but you need to wait until you're older)

Now, you need to make the villager jump. But how on Isola, can you get your villager to jump?

Well, you place you villager in place shown in picture below.

Your villager's Action should be now "Enjoying Bath" (You can actually do this part, when the bath is not repaired)

When the villager is about to jump in the bath. Press SPACE Bar to pause the game. The villager should be up in the air, when you pause the game.

Now, you need to distract the villager from landing into the water.To do that, place the second villager on the first one, as shown in this picture.

This is important, the second villager must interact with the first one (By Embracing her, or Telling a Story to her in my case) It can take many tries, you may need start it over again.

Now, unpause the game.

The first villager is distracted by the second villager, because he is telling a story to her. So she replace "Going to Bath" with "Listening to a Story" and run to Amphitheater, but she is up in the air, so she float to there instead, as shown in the picture below.

Edited by Nemyar (05/26/08 10:03 AM)

#150864 - 05/26/08 09:36 AM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Nemyar]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Here is a short and quick instruction for making the villagers float.

1)Drop a villager on north of the bath. The Action should be “Enjoying Bath”

2)Pause the game with Space bar as the villager is about to jump.

3)When the game is paused, drop the second villager on the first one.

4)The second villager should be distracting the first one with “Embracing” or “Telling a Story”

5)Unpause the game and see the villager float. \:\)

If you want to bring the villager back to ground, just carry and drop that villager on to something.

#150872 - 05/26/08 10:40 AM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Nemyar]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
\:o That's funny! I must try!! \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

#150881 - 05/26/08 12:49 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: laurence]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Wow... We've now uncovered another secret of Isola: Levitating villagers. \:D And it really works too! \:D

#150888 - 05/26/08 01:35 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Kasey323.ink]
HarryFan17 Offline
Master

Loc: in the front row of a concert!...
I soooo need to try that! That is so cool!

#151035 - 05/26/08 06:33 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: HarryFan17]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I'm a long way to go yet, but i did know it was a bath with water. How quick you are in the game wow

#153609 - 06/02/08 05:24 AM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Annthewhofan]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I'm a long way to go yet, but i did know it was a bath with water. How quick you are in the game wow

You can still do this trick, even if your bath is not repaired.

#153664 - 06/02/08 01:22 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Nemyar]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Awsome Nemyar!

#153821 - 06/02/08 09:53 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: Joine The Great]
HarryFan17 Offline
Master

Loc: in the front row of a concert!...
I tried it and it worked!! It is so funny!

#153824 - 06/02/08 09:56 PM Re: Gravity-Defying Villagers!!! (CONTAIN SPOILERS) [Re: HarryFan17]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
My bath is completed now and I even saw a villager laying on his back the first time he used it. That is interesting how to make your villagers float. I will try that.

Edited by Annthewhofan (06/02/08 10:01 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter