Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 189 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#230605 - 01/04/12 07:41 AM New and need help re: finding vf guide
Sammysta Offline

Hi, I'm new here and have just purchased the full game of virtual families. From what I read, I would have access to a guide after purchase but I'm having trouble locating it. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance, Sammy smile

Oh and btw I'm a woman, who lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. This is my first ever purchase of a sim game (I didn't like the info on the "sims" that you're family couldn't grow up - so went with VF). I'm really looking forward to immersing myself in the full game after having tried the free version. I was under the impression that, once purchased, an official guide would become available but as yet I have not been able to find it. I was hoping someone could let me know how I access the guide.. Cheers and happy families xxx

#230609 - 01/04/12 07:09 PM Re: New and need help re: finding vf guide [Re: Sammysta]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Hi Sammy and welcome the forums!

When you purchased the game from us, you should have received multiple emails. There is one from LDW that has your download and activation information for the game, and one from Plimus that acts as your receipt. The Plimus email will have a download link to the game guide in it. Often LDW email (and Plimus email) winds up in spam/junk mail folders, so be sure and check there.

If that download link has expired, and you cannot download the game guide, (or if you cannot locate the email) you should fill out a Support Form, and I'll be happy to assist you in reactivating that link and getting your game guide.

Please note: The game guide is only available at no additional charge if the game was purchased directly from LDW for Windows or Mac.

However, the game guide can be purchased separately through this link.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#230610 - 01/04/12 07:30 PM Re: New and need help re: finding vf guide [Re: Xay]
Sammysta Offline

Oh, I purchased the game in the app store, I'm using an iPad. So the guide is not available for me? The game isn't available for purchase on the store here for iPad so I had to get it from the app store. I'll check my emails now though. Thanks for your reply smile

#230611 - 01/04/12 07:46 PM Re: New and need help re: finding vf guide [Re: Sammysta]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
That's correct. However, we do have extensive help here on our forums.

The Virtual Families forum can be found here and has a lot of informative posts that can be located by using the search function on the upper right hand side of the forums.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter