Hi, kikimine! I hope you'll find these answers to your questions helpful. laugh

The reason that guides don't show the result of the cross-pollinations is that the programming that determines the result of cross-pollination in Plant Tycoon is more complex than our other games. This guide is one that most people find very reliable for Plant Tycoon: this one by sfrose Make sure to read the explanations of how to use it. laugh

The links that you see in forum posts will sometimes not work. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1. We have had several server issues over the years that broke a lot of links. We fixed a lot of them, but there are still some we missed. If you copy the link and post it (with the Subject: Broken link) we will investigate and fix it, if possible. The link for Plant Tycoon in the LDW Links section is not correct, and I will ask our web person to fix that. Until it's fixed, use this link instead: http://www.ldw.com/plant_tycoon.php

2. When people post direct links to their guides on external sites, there is always the possibility that they will stop working. There are a lot of reasons for that (they deleted the file or closed their account on that site, the hosting site closed, etc.), but it's not possible for us to correct those. If we know about them, we will edit the post to let people know that it is no longer accessible.

I hope that helps!