I don't know what emulators you've been using, but I'm using Nox, which I actually got for a different game and different reason entirely. The only problem I've had is that it started lagging pretty badly once and that resolved itself when I restarted my computer, which you're supposed to do far more often than I do anyway. It's free and I've been using it since October.

Idk about hacking, but if you can make a text file on my computer that says "I told you so" then I will a) admit it's terrible and b) be really creeped out and uninstall the thing, but I'm gonna guess you can't actually do that because you don't know anything about me beyond my username, that I use Nox, and maybe my IP address. If someone wants to steal your identity they can just go to Equifax for that.

I haven't spent any money on this game. I've watched a bunch of ads for the premium currency, but I wouldn't even have to do that if I didn't want to keep reincarnating my one Good At Everything chief dude. My village is thriving and I'm halfway through the puzzles, have all the research maxed, and have several things set up for later steps. It's perfectly possible to play and (I assume) complete the game for free.

(I'm actually kind of glad this game is for mobile because I am totally broke and wouldn't otherwise be able to play it, and I love these games. But I digress.)