Originally Posted By: Agentqutip
But still you should at least occasionally put some of the games on PC because people like playing in the big screen.

eek

For those of us with uhm senior? Eyesight, I recently discovered a program that allows me to sync the screen on my phone to my computer.
This not only allows me to see EVERYTHING larger, it also allows me to use my mouse and keypad instead of the touchscreen.
The particular app I am using is "SideSync" by Samsung, but there are at least 3 other programs for Windows/Android pairing. I apologize, but I do not know about availability for iOS devices. I do have an iPad, but it has a large enough screen for me to be comfortable.
Here's an odd thing: Even though I own over 30 "Core" games for PC, I find that I rarely play them anymore. Even my old VV games have migrated to the iPad. I suspect this is primarily due to the extreme variety of new games in the App Store & Google Play Store.
What I do now is download the game to my iPad and play, or to my Android phone then either play directly or on the PC via SideSync.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry