In the store I buy two of each seeds there are lemon maranta,green ivy lotus,lime daffodil,viola cactus,four petal maple. I grow these seeds and pick them and take them to the museum. Then on the second set I use the mutation liquid.lemon maranta =Houstonia banana tree,green ivy lotus= golden berries caladium,lime daffodil = black orchid,viola cactus = hibiscus tiered cactus,four petal maple seed=cactus Bali bamboo. I been playing with the mutation liquid and I keep getting the same thing

After the beach is done you will get travelers. One of them is madame vaduve fortune teller. Each time she came back you might get a differnt seed. When she ask for jasper. I went and find it and took it back to her.then you have to go and find the seed and dig it up I find mine cross the bridge.i got a tiger lily willow tree it might be differnt for some one else. The second time around she ask for agate and I got roseceae fern the tire third time she ask for dolomite and I got a White orchid pitcher plant.

When i use the mutation liqued on
White orchid pitch plant =arthurium tiger fern, tiger lily willow tree= white orchid pitch plant,roseceae fern=Tahitian ridged cactus

I finally figured out how I got the jalapa tree
Using the mutation liqued on viola cactus ball = Jalapa tree

Edited by Xay (03/01/17 05:55 PM)
Edit Reason: merged posts per Forum Rules