Originally Posted By: Simsane
" Too bad that she didn't start liking "running", but I guess I've used up all my luck for this generation."

smile I don't know if I've ever had one that likes running in VF. I know I've had runners in the VV games, but can't remember any from VF.

I decided to start the old Virtual Villagers 1 a little while ago. See, I had all the games on my old computer and got a new one as a present from my husband and kids for my birthday last January. After I got it, I wrote LDW and asked how to get my games put onto my new computer. I hadn't actually played any of them in a long, long time but since I got an Android for Xmas I was playing VF on it and wanted to play it again on my new computer.

Anyway, LDW got me all set up and so far, I've only played VF but decided I hadn't played the very first VV game in so long that I'd start it. Gosh, talk about wanting a runner, lol! Those people move soooooo slowly -- even the one little girl I have moves slow! Oh well, I'll hang in there for a little while and if I get bored of it then maybe I'll try VV2 instead.

Blastocyst, great name!

I never played VV1 or VV2 - my brother was the one who's always been into LDW games, and I saw him playing VV3 one day and decided to try it. Same with VV4, I did try to play VV5 but I lost interest in that one soon. Never really wanted to try one of the first two, since they wouldn't look as good having played newer games first, I guess. I did get a few runners in the two VV games I played, though they were few and far between.
I've had two (I think) runners in VF itself, one of them was a spouse that happened to have that like (so of course I had to make the peep in question marry her), the other was a little boy who gained the like via encyclopedia. He was the only one to get it that way, even though every kid with no likes gets the encyclopedia treatment (unless the store doesn't cooperate).

Blastocyst really is a cool name, especially on a virtual girl. Seems like it'd be more of a boy name somehow. smile

Checked on the family again, Cisplatin got another promotion and is now on level 7. He and Diakinesis have tried for baby twice since Blastocyst turned 2, but no luck so far. And I recently got the kitchen upgraded to level 3, which gave me trophy #83.