thank you MissKathy,will do. Have any of yours ever got sick like that and if so how did you help them? Did they survive? I will post what the doctors consultation says straight away. cool

I have two family's, the Roberts and the Baxters, here is my update on them:

The Roberts:
I adopted a handsome little man, Crisone Roberts who married a lovely lady called Brania, and had a little boy called Kin. Sadly, Crisone passed away and left kin to inherit the house. He soon married a beautiful Peta and had an adorable little boy named Bono. At the moment they are trying to make a baby and the family bigger because they both definitely want kids and Bono is soon going to college as he is 18.

The Baxters:
I once adopted a young man named Nugget. He married a pretty little Penniana and they had a baby boy named Tonic, another boy called Artetto, a son called Akino, twin girls Omega and Stella then a little boy named Artory. Unfortunately, Nugget died along with boys Tonic and Akino. I chose Stella to inherit the house and she married Francino, who. Is sadly sick in bed. They have five children, daughter Sandresse who is now in college with her little brother, Havoc and younger sister, Atlas. Soon following in her big sister's footsteps is adopted 18 year old daughter, Samba. Youngest 15 year old Deb has a little time to go before she is in college but she is quite happy at home, too. Stella and Francino are trying for another baby but I doubt they will get it as they are in their early 60's.
grin
More updates coming soon!

P.s. how do you upload pics from the iPad?

News update, Adopted Samba has gone off to college!

cool ~Amber~ laugh

Edited by Xay (08/02/12 01:05 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts