*hugggggs* Barb & Kathy!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I've missed you guys!! *tacklehugs for Xay too!!*

@Kathy: My message box was quite full when I returned and I still haven't completely cleared it out. Sorry. heh But thank you for trying!

I must say that LDW is sooo lucky to have such an awesome staff. Having spent some time in other games and working with other companies' forum mods, customer service reps, in-game mods, etc. the folks here are outstanding! I don't know how Arthur makes his hiring decisions but whatever he's doing should be patented. Tell him you all deserve pay raises! :P

@Barbara: I am pretty busy irl too, but plan to check in fairly regularly and I'm certainly keeping an eye out for news from LDW. I still need to buy the latest VV *hangs head* but VF has always been my favorite! I know you're getting to play around with VF2 and I'm so jealous I'm turning green. I'm sure you all will make it awesome for us, but if you need any extra help finding bugs... *giggles*

I hope we see more of the old familiar faces returning as news of the new release gets out. It would be awesome to have some of the same folks working on guides & tips for VF2. I'm looking forward to getting to know the new folks as well. laugh