Hi Barbara! Xay! and Arthur (if you still read the forums!) Hello arnie and Kathy too! It's nice to see so many familiar faces still here. I heard a rumor that VF2 was coming to beta soon so I thought I'd pop in and check it out. wink It seems to be perfect timing for me. Recently I had gotten into modding for some other games (like Skyrim, if I can say that here >.> ) and had ventured out into scripting and things that were beginning to make my head hurt. After working on some skins there I realized I was missing the type of simple image modding that I had done here - fun, quick and very rewarding.

So sorry to hear about the forum crash - many thanks to Barbara and Xay for not letting my posts die. I'm very busy lately but if I have any free time I will try to update the links in some of them.

My VF families are still alive and going strong, although I deleted a couple of users so I could replay all the trophies again, as a refresher. The previews for VF2 are exciting! I'm loving the idea of construction and individualized decor. Hopefully it will still be as easy (if not easier *hint hint*) to add our own mods as well. Custom floor tiles, wall patterns, and decorative items are already going through my mind just from looking at the preview! Will I still be able to use my foods!?! hehe