Originally Posted By: OperaLover
Help! I have had my family for almost a year. I play with them often. I am in my 22nd generation, have 14 BILLION dollars and still have not had triplets or a career match!!! I have tried the "tips and tricks" I've read about, but nothing seems to work. They are healthy and elated but run a little low on energy. I have never lost a family member except for new generation time. Most of my parents have 6 kids, once in a while twins, but no triplets! Any suggestions? I really getting bored with waiting.

When I'm trying to get the Perfect Match Trophy this is what I do:
Click to reveal..
1. Choose someone to inherit the house that has a career that seems to come up in the game more often (definitely not a Rocket Scientist or Fairy Tale Writer in my families)
2. Keep rejecting marriage proposals until age 41 unless that Perfect Match comes around. At age 41 it's about time to marry whether the Perfect Match has come along or not so that at least 1 child can be born to carry on the family.

I don't know of anything to force triplets. I believe they are random in the game. As for the 5 families I have running, 2 of them need an oven fire and my generations are in the 30's. LOL! 1 still needs a Perfect Match. Hope that helps.