Originally Posted By: JudasFm

The Previews page is still promising a new game in 2011

Lol, there's no chance of that one happening. Here is my feelings on it. I love LDW, they were the very first game company I ever fell in love with, I have very fond memories of the fun I've had playing their games. I still have faith in the company and Arthur and Carla themselves. I will never stop believing in them. I also understand that with 2 small kids, the economy etc it's probably very difficult for them. Does that mean I'm going to stop coming here and being a part of this wonderful forum? No way. I may not be as active as I used to be, and I already explained that on another thread, but I still play some of my favorite LDW games now and then and I still pop in here every now and then. Arthur, Carla, Barbara, and the rest of the awesome people that work for this company, I love you guys and have all the faith in the world that the mystery game will be as awesome as your previous games, if not more awesome! laugh That's just my opinion of course lol.