No word? No progress? Seems to me that alot of assumptions are being made. What I've read on the forum is this:
1. Yes, LDW is working on a new game, a Mystery Game
2. It will likely launch on iOS and Android before desktop.
3. LDW is expanding their Android beta testing team, and they are inviting owners of Android devices (phones and tablets) to join their beta testing program. (Posted Nov. 1, 2011).
4. VV4 for Android is nearly ready for testing.

I thought it unusual for LDW to say that a new game was coming in 2011. In 2010 they released 2 brand new games, VV4 and VV5 for PC/Mac. I think that is HUGE, and since LDW is a very small company, it's extraordinary!

I remember reading somewhere that LDW doesn't usually give timelines for a new game because anything can happen to push back a release date. I'm sure Arthur, Carla and the rest of the team are working diligently on their many projects, and games will be released after they've been tested and any bugs worked out ("Buggy" games are frustrating for everyone, especially gamers). And I certainly hope that they are taking time to have a life outside of work and enjoy it. After all, tomorrow is promised to no one.

Even though I am a moderator here, I'm expressing my personal opinion as a huge fan of LDW and their games. Have a good day. smile