I neglected my villagers and went into the game today to find them all dead. I used the resurrect on three of them but ran out of energy. I didn't want to buy more energy at that point so I just exited out of it to wait for more to appear. I just went back in and found all of the villagers alive again. crazy At least the people are moving around. But I check their status and it says they're dead and they don't do anything, even if you tell them to. Yeah, just a little bit creepy having the living dead on the island. crazy

I've also noticed that the details screen have not eliminated these dead villagers from the lineup so when I scroll through the villagers, the status from one goes onto the next one so it even appears that the healthy villagers are dead too. And that the dead villagers are healthy. crazy

I also just tried to resurrect one of the dead villagers and the resurrect image of clouds doesn't show up nor does the villager get resurrected but the energy has been taken away. crazy

Edit: I tried to resurrect one of the living dead villagers again and now my game appears to be stuck in a loop of resurrecting clouds. The countdown time for the energy amounts is counting down weird too as it skips about fifteen to twenty seconds going down. crazy

Edited by Houjun (08/19/10 08:54 PM)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.