I restarted a family from scratch a few days ago. It has felt odd when switching from that family to check on the others; my new family has only a few thousand dollars (I've only paid out for food and medicine so far) but the other four all have billions! smile

I've been fairly lucky in the new family with collectibles. Already I've found all four common bugs and one uncommon bug during one rainstorm. I've got 11 coins, 8 twigs, etc, and 6 picture pieces. Household "emergencies" don't seem to be as common as I remember. I've only had the toilet blocked a couple of times and one oven fire. The birdbath and the hose have been repaired, the flowers watered, and the workroom wall repaired. I've not yet seen any floor repair kits in the store.

They've had three boys and two girls. Only one boy and one girl are left as the others have gone off to college. The parents have both reached 55 so I doubt they'll have any more babies. I keep getting emails from them wanting improvements to the house and I reckon I can now afford to start indulging them with a few goodies. laugh