Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243458 - 11/13/20 05:01 PM Birthday Parties
Angel1086 Offline

Hello LDW Friends,

I really liked the birthday party items from VF2 and was happy to see them carried over to VF3. Interestingly, if you leave the “Happy Birthday” banner up the family will celebrate birthdays what seems like at random.

*Food for future thought... I think it would be nice and would give more purpose to the decorations to see an option that would enable a player to select a child and have a button to intentionally celebrate a birthday, hence, forcing them to age a year. This would be an advantage if let’s say, a child is 17 and you want to adopt but don’t have a bed. You could intentionally celebrate their 18th sending them off to college and open a bed up for adoption.

Also, in VF2, the Birthday Banner was reversible which it is not in VF3. I liked it better being reversible for different walls because it allowed for more decorating options.

Edited by Angel1086 (11/13/20 05:04 PM)

#243542 - 01/10/21 06:18 PM Re: Birthday Parties [Re: Angel1086]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I had the birthday cake, banner, balloons and presents all set up in one of my rooms. Upon opening the game a couple days ago, I grabbed the mom and dropped her by the table in the kitchen to prepare a meal. Before she could get the meal finished the family had a birthday party. I had to grab mom again to make the meal and they had another party before the meal could be finished. I grabbed the mom 4 times to make a meal and 4 times the family had a birthday party before the meal could be finished. I got rid of all the birthday stuff. Finally a meal got made and they ate it. Don't think I will put the birthday stuff back. Seemed like while I had it, all they did was have parties every 3 or 4 minutes. That is crazy.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter