Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#243511 - 12/17/20 02:49 PM Re: How to find the doll toy? [Re: Tobie]
Juniper Offline

I have, yes.

That's partly why I think there might be a bug with my game. I've managed to find every rare collectible except that one about five generations back.

I mean, what's the likelihood of my finding every rare collectible way back when, finding most of them at least 3 or times now, while I'm still missing that particular one?

#243512 - 12/17/20 05:49 PM Re: How to find the doll toy? [Re: Juniper]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
It does sound like something isn't right in your game. When you contacted support, did you provide the information that you have provided here? If you didn't, they may have thought that you were only asking how to find the doll and sent you here for game play help.

It will probably be necessary for you to contact support again, making sure that you let them know what generation your game is in, approximately how long ago you found the 11th toy collectible (with only the doll remaining undiscovered), and the latest event(s) you received that were related to the ghost girl. The events are probably where the problem is, so it's important to provide them with as much information as you can remember about them. Also let them know if you interrupted any of the children who were performing actions related to the event that you received.

#243758 - 12/28/21 05:34 AM Re: How to find the doll toy? [Re: Tobie]
Susan Woolery Offline

I didn’t actually get my doll until I was in my 4th or 5th generation, eventually after the series of events on of the kids will start running to the back yard in the right behind the tent & they will go into the trees & come out with the doll on their own, nothing you can do to make them as far as I know. Whatever you do though, do not bother the kid when they are running in that direction, if you do I don’t know how long it will take for them to go again.

#243760 - 12/28/21 04:43 PM Re: How to find the doll toy? [Re: Susan Woolery]
Keegan Administrator Online
Community Manager

Hi Susan! Please contact the Customer Support Team by tapping the 'Contact Support' button in the Settings menu nd provide them with details about your issue - they'll be happy to discuss this with you!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter