Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (lorsieab2), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242434 - 01/04/19 09:20 PM last puzzle chapter 1
Dougkas Offline

need help with the last puzzle in chapter 1 nothing makes any difference to solve it

#242436 - 01/07/19 06:04 AM Re: last puzzle chapter 1 [Re: Dougkas]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Dougkas. Does Puzzle 11 show as completed? If so, try tapping/clicking on each statue. Is there any message displayed when you tap/click? If there is no message, try dropping a villager on each statue and see if there's any messaging displayed. If a piece of the puzzle is missing, there's often a clue to what needs to be accomplished.

If you're still having issues, please tap the 'gear' icon in your game and then 'Help' to send a message to Customer Support. This will provide us with your game's support information, so we can check your saved game for you. You can also email support@ldw.zendesk.com directly (be sure to include your User ID, found in the Options menu).

I hope this helps. smile

#242471 - 01/15/19 10:52 PM Re: last puzzle chapter 1 [Re: MissKathy]
Dougkas Offline

I tried customer support they just told me to seek an answer in the forum.

I tried every thing nothing seems to work even with a Perfect villager.
ok I clicked on all 3 statues and says they all need a piece but dont say what pieces missing.

Edited by Dougkas (01/15/19 11:02 PM)

#242473 - 01/17/19 03:31 AM Re: last puzzle chapter 1 [Re: Dougkas]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Dougkas! Keegan's response to your question here should help you. smile

Click to reveal..
You’ll need to craft the final piece for each of your unfinished statues.

I bet if you look in your crafting hut, you’ll see several empty spaces where crafted items should be. I suspect you have never crafted the items that belong there. Fill each of those spaces with the correct item (Custom Glass) and then drop a Perfect Villager on the crafting hut to use the items to finish your statues. You’ll need to do it 3 times, since you need 3 different items, 1 for each statue.

If you need help with crafting recipes, check out this post.

I assume that after you finish Chapter 1, you’re going to want to continue on with Chapter 2. Here’s a great tip from another VVO2 player for when you get stuck:
Originally Posted By: Aviatrix
Try dropping a villager on the crafting hut and see if there is anything available to work with. Actually, I think that's a good way to approach any blocks in the game. Sometimes you find something, sometimes you don't. Don't assume that a particular item always does the same thing.

Another great tip is to fill each space in the crafting hut with more than one of the appropriate crafting item. You never know when that item will become important for a puzzle.

Happy crafting! laugh

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter